#613 Blonde T Part Lace Front Wig Straight Remy Human Hair Wig Middle Part Lace Wig
Fast and free shipping! The t part lace front wig is very similar to the standard lace wig. The lace part of the wig is T-shaped. It is much cheaper than full lace wig, but t part lace front wig will not dilute the natural effect. Now shop the #613 straight t part lace front wigs with discount code.
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Hair Type||Remy Human Hair|
|Hair Kind||Human Hair Lace Wigs|
The straight t part lace front wigs features:
- Material: 100% Brazilian remy human hair.
- Texture: Straight.
- Color: #613.
- Density: 150%.
- Circumference: about 22-22.5 Inches.
- Artificial hairline made of Swiss lace with pre-plucked baby hair.
- Breathable & comfortable elastic net with 4 combs on it.
- The elastic straps inside the lace cap can adjust the size of the cap.
- Straight T Part Lace Front Wig x 1PCS
- Gift: Eyelash x 1 Pair
- Wig Cap x 1PCS
- Notice: Due to different batches, the gifts may be different. The lining may be slightly different due to the different production time and the batch of raw materials purchased.
Why buy #613 straight t part lace front wig:
The straight t part lace front wigs are made of Brazilian remy human hair and have complete cuticle, which make the hair more bouncy and soft. The pre-designed middle part shape effectively saves your time for modeling and neutralizes the facial lines. You can curl, bleach and dye the #613 straight t part lace front wig. Even so, we still recommend that you reduce perms and dyeing as much as possible to make the hair last longer.
The inside of the straight t part lace front wig is made of breathable and durable Swiss lace, the elastic net and stretch straps can adjust the size of the cap, and the comb can hold the hair to prevent hair from slipping. You can wear the t part lace front wig for a long time for activities without worrying about stuffiness or falling off.
With a history of more than 9 years in the hairdressing industry, FadDak has its own professional team at every step of production, and the products currently developed reach 1,500,000+. No third-party price difference. Serving 30,000+ customers, with an average of more than 200+ orders per day.