T Part Lace Front Wig Curly Wig Natural Black Remy Human Hair Lace Wig
Fast and free shipping! Curly hairstyle can make you stand out from the crowd, and with the same wig density, you will have a more fluffy hairstyle. You don't have to spend a lot of time taking care of your curls, saving time to invest in other important things. Now shop the natural black curly t part lace front wig with discount code.
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Hair Type||Remy Human Hair|
|Hair Kind||Human Hair Lace Wigs|
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
The curly t part lace front wig features:
- Material: 100% Brazilian remy human hair.
- Texture: Curly.
- Color: Natural black.
- Density: 150%.
- Circumference: about 22-22.5 Inches.
- Artificial hairline made of Swiss lace with pre-plucked baby hair.
- Breathable & comfortable elastic net with 4 combs on it.
- The elastic straps inside the lace cap can adjust the size of the cap.
- Curly T Part Lace Front Wig x 1PCS
- Gift: Eyelash x 1 Pair
- Wig Cap x 1PCS
- Notice: Due to different batches, the gifts may be different. The lining may be slightly different due to the different production time and the batch of raw materials purchased.
Why buy natural black curly t part lace front wig:
The natural black curly t part lace front wig is made of Brazilian Remy human hair, can be dyed, straightened, and curled as your own hair. Even so, we still recommend that you reduce perms and dyeing as much as possible to make the hair last longer.
The inside of the curly t part lace front wig is made of breathable and durable Swiss lace, the elastic net and stretch straps can adjust the size of the cap, and the 4 combs can hold the hair to prevent hair from slipping. You can wear the t part lace wig for a long time for activities without worrying about stuffiness or falling off.
With a history of more than 9 years in the hairdressing industry, FadDak has its own professional team at every step of production, and the products currently developed reach 1,500,000+. No third-party price difference. Serving 30,000+ customers, with an average of more than 200+ orders per day.